To help build a society in Pakistan that ensures justice, gender equity, economic betterment and truly representative democracy by facililating a tolerant and enlightened environment, which enables the pursuit of harmony with nature and excellence in human creativity and conduct.
To help establish new or strengthen existing community-based organisations which enable equitable participation by all members of the community, specially girls and women in activities that promote better health, education, access to basic services and other such relevant processes with the aim of enhancing knowledge, capacity and productivity.
- Reach out to bring people together.
- Do voluntary service — even at the expense of personal convenience.
- Bridge the rural-urban divide.
- Concentrate on remote areas without modern infrastructure because these areas
deserve the most attention.
- Work for the most disadvantaged groups.
- Avoid handouts, except in extreme emergencies or special cases.
- Use a democratic, participative process.
- Ensure open, transparent, accountable procedures.
- Keep accurate financial records that are regularly audited by external,
- Prioritize the advancement of women and children while supporing the
betterment of poor and dispossessed men.
- Co-operate with all other relevent institutions:do not compete with them.
- Respect traditional knowledge, non – discriminatory values and culture even as
contemporary information and skills are enhanced and exchanged.
- Transcend all differences of race, caste, gender, religion and language.
- 3 Views About Baanhn Beli
- Baanhn Beli MembersFounder Members & other Senior Members
- Our Departed MembersThose Who have Departed… and are Deeply Missed.
- 3rd August 1987: The Nagarparkar DeclarationThe founding document of Bannhn Beli
- Baanhn Beli Executive Committee for 2015-2016
- Organizational Structure